- Do not disturb them: Ants are innocent creatures in most of the stories only if they are talking about the black ants that are labor class and are busy working all day long. However, if you try to interrupt them in their work or try to play around, they can prove to be dangerous too, through their bites.
- Guard your food: In addition to transporting the bacteria that are already inside your home, ants can bring with them any number of other food-borne diseases like Shigella, clostridium, salmonella, staph, strep, E. coli, and various fungi. For this, it becomes very important to keep any kind of ant species away from you and your surroundings, especially your food. Ants spread most of the diseases through crawling on our food. Once you consume it unintentionally, we fall, victim to the diseases.
- Always hide your wounds: Along with this, ants can also spread infection by coming in contact with open wounds and blood. This will not only increase the infection of the present wound but can also make the situation worse by adding one more factor of germification into it. This can cause many more problems for kids as their skin is delicate plus they get wounds every other day due to their playing habits and hardly pay attention to it. Apart from this, ants bites and stinks are extremely harmful in nature as they lead to irritation and in some cases to anaphylactic shock. In this, you will face throat and tongue swelling, state of confusion, extreme dizziness, trouble in breathing, unconsciousness, burning sensation, constant itching, etc.
- Dining table
- Food storage section
- Entrance of the house
- Pony Ant
- Fire Ant
- Siafu Ant
- Army ants
- Bulldog ants
- Bullet ants
- Green Tree Ant
- Jack Jumper Ant
- Bullhorn Acacia Ant
- Florida Harvester Ant
- Scrutinise the place by all means: The first thing our pest control professionals take up is touring in the entire house and finding the places where ants can possibly occupy. Once they are done with noting the severity of the problem, they proceed towards making a customised Pest removal plan for the house and what all things will be needed to eradicate this problem.
- Pre- preparation: The plan is then explained to the owner of the property and once they agree for the same and the amount, the pest removal part starts where the team gathers and cleans out space and marks the points. Once done, the Hire Us 4 Pest Control team applies a basic solution and tests the effect.
- Execution time: Once the preparations and tests are done, our team will finally proceed towards ant removal by applying different ant removal solutions like special any sprays. The same gel is kept for a day or two at all possible places. Our experts make sure that the daily routine of the house owners is not interrupted and there is no unnecessary hassle during this treatment. Also, we use only eco-friendly and child-friendly pesticides and solutions for the treatment with a guarantee of no side effects.
- Post removal services: We know ants issue can occur again and for this, we make sure our team pays frequent visits to your place to make sure the problem is removed from the root level. The charges apply depending on the severity of the trecatment.
- Quick and hassle-free services
- Experienced and trustworthy staff
- Through scrutinising of the house
- Cost-effective plans and strategies inline
- Customised plan for every house and every treatment
- Child-friendly, eco-friendly, and pet-friendly pesticides only
Ants Pest Control & Removal Service Melbourne
Ants are all over the world in bulk. These eusocial insects form around 15-20% of total terrestrial animal biomass, which crosses the scale of vertebrates too if taken note of. There are in total 22,000 species of ants walking around on bare Earth with all their legal rights to destroy our property. Most ants that walk across our hall aren’t dangerous but then there are few that are not only harmful to humans but also they damage the property, our health and belongings in real sense.
How Ants Are Harmful?
How To Avoid Ant Infection?
Since years, we are used to living with ants, but with the pandemic in place, we are all becoming super conscious of everything that can possibly spread infection. Now, as we know how ants can be dangerous and can spread unwanted diseases, it is very important to treat this problem on time to avoid the worst case.
There are several ways to avoid this infection and one of the best ways is to remove the ant’s colonies as and when they form. As we know, there are several places in our house, where ants make colonies, it is best to be aware of it and hamper that making beforehand.
Common areas to look for ants infestation:
We offer Ants control solutions for the below-mentioned species of ants :
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control Professionals Help in Controlling Ant infestation?
You cannot get rid of pests until you know inside out about it. Our technicians regularly attend training sessions as well as constantly upgrade themselves regarding the pest removal techniques and knowledge of a particular insect. In some cases, if they miss knowing about it, it would be impossible to get away from all the insect species in the world with the same solution. For this reason, the highly effective and advanced treatment from Hire Us 4 Pest Control always delivers results and is effective in nature.
Once we get the bookings, our work is divided into the following parts:
Why Hire Us 4 Pest Control Service for your Ant Infestation?
Are you someone who is facing severe ants problems in the house? Are you afraid of the diseases spread through the colonies of ants?
Book our service today. Stay safe. Stay healthy