- Dining table
- Food storage section
- Wax moth
- Luna moth
- Atlas moth
- Comet moth
- Imperial moth
- Cecropia moth
- Polyphemus moth
- Prometheus moth
- Black witch moth
- Emperor gum moth
- Giant peacock moth
- Death’s-head hawkmoth
- Inspect the place: Once we receive the booking, the first thing which we do is take an appointment with you to inspect your whole house to find the possible places where the moths can be hidden. Our team will check the spots and mark it all to estimate the budget and required treatment.
- Make a customised plan: We always plan out the entire process in advance to make sure we do not forget to include something important in the moth removal treatment. Our team will check the requirements and be present with all the necessary equipment and solutions on the pest control day. Also, our team will explain and discuss the moth infestation prevention plan to make it easy for your future pest problems.
- Execute it like a pro: Now, the final day arrives. Till now we have already given enough warnings to the moths to leave the place and run, but somehow they love your place way too much. For this, our experienced and certified team of moth removal specialists will start executing the treatment as per the plan with the help of eco friendly and skin friendly solutions. Once the solutions are applied at the right places, cleaned and refilled with necessary liquids and powders, the place will be asked to be kept that way for a day or a two. Post this, our team members will come back and check the status.
- To the point services. Hassle free booking.
- Experienced and skilled team
- Work on flexible hours over the week
- Advance planning of the treatment and provides prevention tips
- Budget friendly services for all your problems
- Child-friendly, eco-friendly, and pet-friendly pesticides only
Moth Pest Control & Removal Services
Moths are everywhere. In around, there are more than 1,60,000 different species of moths hovering around us. These species are divided mainly into three kinds: crepuscular, diurnal and nocturnal species. Most of them are harmful in nature and can give you a hard time. Every moth lays eggs at any given place, may it be wooden surfaces or food or ceilings etc. Apart from this they also have a very bad habit of shedding their skin which can be very dangerous if consumed by human beings.
Can Moths Damage Property?
Moths found out mainly on food items and fabrics. They feel it comfy to lie there and lay their eggs patiently at around 150-400 eggs at a go. Moths come into your house through your food packets, clothes you wear, shoes, metal jewellery and many other external sources.
Along with this, they are also found in bulk in mills and manufacturing units, making their way to the openings and clogging the working of the machineries. We know it is out of imagination to think how such small creatures can actually hamper the working of such huge machineries. It takes quite a lot of time to clean up the area and get back in working condition.
Moths sit on the fabric and shed their skin constantly. This can prove very dangerous if it comes in direct contact with our skin or gets inhaled through breathing. These reasons make it vital to hire a professional moth removal team who can remove the moth infestation and further recommend prevention steps.
Common areas to look for moths infestation:
We offer efficient pest solutions for the below-mentioned species of moths :
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control Team Helps In Moth Control ?
With the arrival of pandemic, we have become more aware about our surroundings globally. We are now finally paying attention to the species around us and the germs and diseases that can possibly spread from their existence. We at Hire Us 4 Pest Control, were aware about the same for a long time and for this we constantly worked on finding techniques and methods to improve the pest control process and eradicate it completely before they spread the diseases.
How our moth removal experts proceed with the pest control process?
Once you book it with us, you can be rest assured and can expect to give a visit till the problem is not solved without any hassle.
Why hire our professional pest control services?
Are you someone who is facing severe moth problems in the house? Are you afraid of the diseases spread through the moths present around?
Book our services today.