- Bees: Their bodies generally a dull shade of yellow or golden brown coloured, along with black stripes and black legs. Bees often make their hives on trees or wall cavities. However, at times they also nest in compost bins or cavities like old suitcase.
- Wasps: Their bodies are predominantly black on their front half with yellow markings on their back. Moreover, they have black stripes and dots down on each side of the abdomen. Like bees, these pests also make their nest in cavities, on walls and ceilings and compost bins.
- Excessive amount of bees: If you find excessive amount of bees around your home – be in garden on backyard, it could be one of the first signs of bees infestation
- Active Nests: If you spot an active beehive – whether in the internal structure of the house or in the garden – chances are high that your property is infested with bees.
- Dark Patches on Walls, Ceiling and Trees: If you find dark patches emerging on walls and ceiling, it is sure shot sign of bee infestation. The honey from these nests leave dark marks on the surface.
- The thumb rule is that never try to treat this yourself. You will be exposed to deadly stings. Call licensed professionals from Hire Us 4 Pest Control. Our professionals have the skills and right personal protective equipment to remove bees from your property with complete safety and in environmentally safe ways.
- Try and cautiously identify the exact spot of the nest or hive. If you locate the area, it is wise to stay away from that particular area and call professionals immediately.
- Australian mortar bees
- Yellow Jacket
- Carpenter Bees
- Honey Bees
- Thorough Inspection: The presence of beehive is usually identified by the distinct buzzing sound coming from within the boards of a roof cladding. Moreover, you may also spot bees flying in and out of their nests hidden in the crevices of wall or ceiling. In such cases, where the nest is not visible, our bee removal service offers a preliminary survey of your property to thoroughly evaluate the situation.
- Professional Rescue, Remove and Relocation: Once the bee hive is spotted, our expert technicians will provide you a few options depending on exact location of the Bee hive and size of infestation.
- Prevention and Tips: Once we have successfully removed/relocated the infestation, we dust the area with environmentally safe chemicals to stop the bees from making a hive again.
- Reliable and Efficient Bees Rescue, Remove and Relocation
- Customised Treatment Plans Based on the Size of Your Property.
- Certified, Experienced and Trusted Team of Bee Control Specialists
- Complete transparency and accountability early on regarding the cost, level and duration of treatment.
- Eco friendly and effective methods
- Prompt and reliable services
Bees & Beehive Removal Services
Bees are a significant cause of concern for homeowners across Australia. They present a serious health risk with their deadly sting. European bees which are commonly found in and around Melbourne & Sydney can make their hive anywhere – be it in your backyard or even inside your home.
The bees are territorial in nature and can fiercely attack anyone who tries to disturb their nests. Getting stung by bees are not only painful, but can also prove to be life threatening if you are allergic to the bites.
Though bees can be hazardous to humans and animals, bees are an important link in the ecosystem cycle. They are major pollinators and also eliminate other harmful insect species. Hence, it’s crucial to hire a bee removal service as one of the safest and most effective solutions.
Contact professionals from Hire Us Group for Pest Control to get a free quote for environmentally safe bees removal services. We possess the right skills, certifications and experience to remove bee hives from your property without harming them or posing any risk to your well-being.
Bees Removal Services by Trusted, Certified and Reliable Experts
DIY attempts to remove bee hives from your property can put you and your family in direct line of danger. It can lead to aggressive bee response and increase the possibilities of getting stung. But, professional intervention can offer comprehensive solutions without putting any living organism in danger. Our technicians are well trained and offer safe and easy solutions to get rid of bee problems in no time.
How to Differentiate Between Wasps and Bees
Due to their almost similar appearances, people often confuse wasps and bees.
Look for these salient features to differentiate between these two species of pests.