- Cockroach Droppings: If you find a dust of black droppings resembling ground coffee in your kitchen or bathroom, these are most likely cockroach droppings.
- Smear Marks: In a damp environment, where water is abundant, the cockroaches produce brown and irregular smear marks when they crawl across the surface. Keep an eye on horizontal surfaces and near wall-floor junctions where cockroaches are usually active.
- Shedded Skin: Cockroaches generally shed their skins 5-8 times when they are passing through the nymph stage to adults. Look out for these skins in humid locations.
- Strong and Unusual Odour: Cockroaches generally defecate where they live and sleep. This produces a pheromone which draws more roaches to gather there. For humans, this leaves behind a lingering and musty odour and becomes intense as and when the infestation goes out of control.
- Laundry Rooms
- German Cockroach
- Oriental Cockroach
- American Cockroach
- Brown Banded Cockroach
- Australian Cockroach
- Smoky Brown Cockroach
- Cockroaches aren’t the most sanitary creatures. These critters thrive on garbage and breed in the filthiest places. These creepy critters can live in the gaps and crevices and easily venture into your house. Since, these pests carry tons of pathogens, germs and bacteria. They transfer these pathogens to food and crockery eventually posing severe health risks.
- They spread pathogens that carry deadly disease like
- Typhoid fever
- Cockroaches are known to breed an exorbitant rate. A couple of them can repopulate to several others of their kind within just a few weeks. If you spot a cockroach of any size, it’s important to get in touch with us.
- Cockroaches are known to trigger asthmatic reactions, especially in children and elderly. Furthermore, these pests can also cause skin diseases and allergies.
- Spraying and Dusting: Chemical deterrents when sprayed or dusted in the right areas can eliminate cockroaches. Moreover, they serve as an effective barrier and deter cockroaches for a long period of time.
- Effective Gel Baits: We use innovative techniques like strategically placing get baits to get the best results over a period of time. Though, this method can take some time to show its impact, they serve as a long term solution.
- Placing Sticky Papers: Just like fly paper, sticky papers can be strategically placed in areas of cockroach infestation.
- Thorough Inspection: Our team of technicians perform rigorous surveys and inspections of your property. Once the inspection is done, we prepare a detailed report that includes even the most minute details like level and intensity of infestation. Based on this information, we formulate a strategy to eliminate the infestation from your property without causing any disruptions to your routine.
- Professional Solutions by Experts: If the infestation is spotted during the early stages, our technicians use a large variety of cockroach baits and eco-friendly pesticides to eliminate the cockroaches from your property. However, in case of infestation gone out of control, we use special treatment like fumigation to disinfect your home and eliminate cockroaches.
- Prevention and Termite Proofing: Our job doesn’t end with treating your home for cockroach control! Once the infestation is removed, we offer professional advice on how to deter the cockroaches from getting back into your property. Moreover, we make as many visits as required to ensure the problem is fully resolved.
- Reliable and Efficient Termite Treatment Strategy
- Customised Treatment Plans Based on the Size of Your Property.
- Certified, Experienced and Trusted Team of Termite Control Specialists
- Complete transparency and accountability early on regarding the cost, level and duration of treatment.
- Non-toxic, eco friendly and effective pesticides to eradicate termites
- Prompt and reliable services
Cockroaches Pest Control and Removal Melbourne
Cockroaches are found everywhere in the world, except Antarctica. These pesky pests are attracted to buildings where they can find easy and abundant food sources. Moreover, high levels of humidity offers an ideal breeding ground for the cockroaches to thrive and proliferate.
Cockroach infestation not only causes structural degeneration of your property, but also poses a serious threat to your and your family’s health. Feeding on a large variety of human food and other organic material like faeces, dead animals and even other cockroaches, these bugs are known to pick up bacteria and germs from this filth. They carry these diseases and transmit it to food and surfaces, thus contaminating it for human consumption.
A professional service is considered as one of the most reliable means to check the cockroaches infestation. Expert intervention plays a crucial role in eradicating all stages of their lifecycle. It is here that Hire Us 4 Pest Control comes to your assistance. Being an Australian based, owned and operated pest control company possessing extensive knowledge in cockroach control.
Result-Oriented and Dedicated Cockroach Treatment by Experts
As leading professionals in cockroach control, we provide targeted, result-oriented and proactive pest control for your residential and commercial properties. Our certified exterminators provide quick and reliable services to guarantee complete solutions. Moreover, with access to the latest technologies and advanced techniques, you can rely on efficient solutions by Hire Us 4 Pest Control.
What is Cockroach Infestation?
Cockroaches are nocturnal creatures and usually hide out of sight during the day. They get active at night and get out of their hiding places to search for food sources.
It is very vital to discover a cockroach infestation at earliest, so you can quickly take action to stop their proliferation and alleviate health risks associated with this insect.
How to Identify Cockroach Infestation?
There are some telltale signs that help you spot cockroaches. They are as follow:
Common Areas to Look for Cockroaches Infestation:
We Offer Comprehensive and Result-Oriented Solutions for the Following Species of Cockroaches:
How cockroach infestation can affect your health and well-being?
Some of the methods to control cockroach infestation
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control help you with cockroach control
Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced professionals. They are certified, licensed applicators and possess a deep understanding of the understanding of different species of cockroaches and their behaviour. We use this knowledge to develop an effective treatment.