- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment of pets
- Treatment of the inside premises
- Treatment of flea activity sites outside
- Remove all items, such as toys, clothes and pet food from all floors
- Wash or replace pet bedding.
- Vacuum all carpets and rugs thoroughly, including beneath beds and upholstered furniture.
- Clean all wood, tile and linoleum floors by sweeping and mopping.
- Clean concrete floors with soap and water in the garage, basement or enclosed patio where pets rest or stay.
- Remove all pets including birds and reptiles.
- Cover fish tanks with a damp towel and turn off the air pump. (Note: saltwater tanks cannot have pumps disconnected.)
- Replace any pet bedding outdoors and make all shaded areas, crawl spaces, etc. available for treatment.
- Arrange to be out of the home for several hours until the treatment has thoroughly dried.
- Follow-up treatment: may be required in 3-4 weeks. You should continue to vacuum daily after the day of treatment as this will assist the eggs hatching and the pupae being released from their eggs. It is common to continue to see fleas and be bitten for up to 3 weeks after the treatment.
- Our reputation: We protect credibility and mitigate danger and secure families and their homes. We place the environment first and strive to have the least possible effect and comply with our corporate social obligations. We encourage best practices processes and ensure that all workers practise them on a regular basis, which also includes health and safety.
- Our People: They are the face of our organisation and at the centre of what we do. We invest in a highly qualified and professional pest control team to provide and sustain the delivery of pest control solutions that protect the homes and businesses of Australia. Our technicians, with monthly training on the latest technology and processes and the assistance of a comprehensive back-of-house staff, are the very best in the industry. Our client service team is polite, competent, attentive and ready to assist you in your quest to be free of pests!
Professional Fleas Removal and Pest Control Melbourne
It is important to understand that fleas will persist again and again if you only address one or two locations where they are breeding. Don’t think that cleaning the yard, treating the pet will keep your home from getting fleas infestation. Follow this general rule. Always remember that flea control is egg control. If you stop the eggs from developing on the pet, in the yard and in the home – you can’t have fleas! Once infested, proper treatment will take a few weeks to rid any structure of fleas.
If done correctly, the cycle would be interrupted with the first treatment and once the flea pupae have all hatched out, the flea infestation will cease. How long it takes to treat your flea infestation depends on how many flea pupae are in your home. It could be resolved with one treatment; it could take three to six weeks of spraying once a week.
You can hire a flea removal pest control professional who can assist in locating infested areas. The Hire Us 4 Pest Control pest exterminators are equipped with the knowledge of where these insects typically hide. In an easy and productive way, they can help eradicate them.
Hire Us 4 Pest Control monitors flea into four step process:
How to prepare your home from flea extermination:
Efficient Flea Treatment
You will need to vacate the premises for 4 hours after the flea treatment and follow-up treatment may be required in the meantime.
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control provides flea treatment?
We will perform an internal and external spray of the effective chemicals. A chemical would be used to cover both internal and external regions. After taking care of the living areas, you and your pets will need to leave the premises till the time we finish the treatment.
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control team helps in treating the flea problems?
At Hire Us 4 Pest Control, we suggest the need for a regular flea treatment. This will assist the eggs hatching and the pupae being released from their eggs, vacuum daily after the day of treatment.