- Papery or hollow sound from timber: While consuming timber, termites eat it from the inside out. This leaves behind a thin layer of timber, so when you tap on that area it produces a sound or papery sound.
- Hard to open doors and windows: As the termites eat the timber, their excrement creates protective conditions which traps heat and moisture. Eventually, this causes the timber to expand making the doors and windows hard to open or close.
- Termite mud tunnels: Over years termites construct mud tunnels within the timber structures. These are made to ensure a safe passage to travel around or keep their food source. These mud tunnels are often hard to see. However, it sometimes starts showing in the brick foundations, architraves and even walls.
- Thorough Inspection: Our team of exterminators perform thorough surveys and inspections of your property. We strictly adhere to the Australian code of practice for termite management. After the inspection, our technicians prepare a meticulous report that includes the minute details like level and intensity of infestation. Based on this data, we devise a strategy to eliminate the infestation from your property without causing any disruptions to your routine.
- Professional Treatment by Experts: If the infestation is spotted during the early stages, our technicians use advanced spray and dust-based pesticide to eliminate the termite colonies. However, if the infestation has gotten too bad, we use special treatment stations, filled with effective bait that is irresistible for the termites.
- Prevention and Termite Proofing: Our job doesn’t end here! Once the infestation is removed, we offer professional advice on how to deter the termites from making re-entry into your property. Moreover, we make as many visits as required to ensure the problem is fully resolved.
- Reliable and Efficient Termite Treatment Strategy
- Customised Treatment Plans Based on the Size of Your Property.
- Certified, Experienced and Trusted Team of Termite Control Specialists
- Complete transparency and accountability early on regarding the cost, level and duration of treatment.
- Non-toxic, eco friendly and effective pesticides to eradicate termites
- Prompt and reliable services
Termites pest control
Termite attacks are quite common across Australia and particularly in Melbourne, Victoria. The unusual climatic conditions of this region offers a perfect breeding ground for the termites to grow.
Termites hold a distinctive repute of causing irreparable and extensive infrastructural damage to your property. The worst part of termite infestation is that it can go undetected for years. By the time it becomes visible it gets too late and the repair works can cost your entire savings! Moreover, the structural damage can discourage potential buyers significantly devaluing your property.
Termite control is a comprehensive process and requires professional intervention. Get in touch with Hire Us 4 Pest Control for a free quote. We are an Australian owned and operated pest control company offering comprehensive termite control solutions.
Termite Control Solutions by Trusted and Certified Professionals
With our professional solutions, we effectively detect, monitor and treat termites. We offer thorough termite protection services for new and existing structures. Moreover, our termite control services adhere to the Australian standards AS 3660.1-200 and AS 3600.2-2000 for residential and commercial properties, respectively.
What is Termite Infestation?
Every 1 in 5 Australian homes are infested with termites. These elusive pests are notoriously difficult to identify and detect, which eventually causes destruction that’s beyond repairs.
If you fail to catch the infestation in time or don’t avail professional termite pest control, the damage can cost you a fortune. Treat the symptoms before it gets too late. This is where Hire Us 4 Pest Control comes to your assistance.
Tell-Tale Signs of Termite Infestation in Your Home
Termite infestation often goes unnoticed before it gets too late. But, there are some common signs of termites that start showing quite early. If you see or hear some of the following things, call Hire Us 4 Pest Control immediately:
Types of termites
Known as one of the most destructive pests across the world, these species are quite common in Australia. They mainly feast on the timber in the buildings and dead wood, fallen trees and branches lying in the garden. These termites thrive near a source of moisture to survive, nesting in or near the ground as they can easily get the moisture from the soil.
Living in small colonies, these termites live wholly inside the pieces of timber. There can be numerous tiny colonies in a single piece of wood like furniture. These termites infest both softwood and hardwood timber. They acquire their moisture from the wood and do not require any other water sources or contact with the ground. These types of termites can easily thrive in their colonies for years without being detected.
These termites usually infest the decaying and moist wood. They mostly thrive outdoors in the fallen tree, stump and logs that have come in contact with the soil. Just like the drywood species, these termites may silently feed on the wood for years causing irreparable damages.
How Hire Us 4 Pest Control Help You With Termite Control
Why Rope in Professionals From Hire Us 4 Pest Control?
Contact our experts today to get a free quote.